Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sorry for absence!

Yikes, it has been a month since I have posted. I blame my cousins and in-laws. Every child in our family seems to have an October birthday. We have been to parties every weekend for 4 weeks straight with another one next week! Also, work has been busy and my husband's grandmother broke her hip. She is doing much better and things should calm down a little now on all fronts.

The 10 in 10 challenge is over and I lost 10 pounds. Many thanks to Athleteintraining for putting the challenge together, it was fun. I'm hoping to keep it up and lose about 8 more pounds. I'll keep you posted.

Half marathon training is in full swing. I just finished a 10 mile run, an unheard of distance for me last year. This Saturday I will do a fun 5 mile race and then it is just two weeks until the half marathon. I am finding that I really enjoy running those 8, 9, and 10 mile runs. I intend to take a two week break after the half-marathon and then slowly begin my traithlon training for the 2010 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment