Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Restfull (Slothful?) Week

Today is the last day of my lovely Spring Break and my rest week. I had a great swim on Monday, then took Tuesday completely off. On Wednesday I had a 4 mile run with some speed work thrown in and on Thursday I lifted weights. Friday was another off day which was great because we saw some friends. Saturday it rained ALL day so I rode the bike trainer and today I did a brick workout.



I have two weeks until my first triathlon of the season. I feel well rested and ready to train hard this week.



The back tire on my bike has a big cracked spot, so I will take it in tomorrow for a full tune-up and new tires and tubes. I needed to anyway before my race, this was just the extra kick in the pants I needed to get it up there. It's hard to do errands like that when you live an hour (one way) away from any stores.



On a work note, our school will be on the local news tonight because of a grant we received. They interviewed me and filmed my class doing a science demonstration. We are a small town, and it doesn't take much to get us excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment