Saturday, February 14, 2009

Life In The Slow Lane

Hi, all. Thanks for stopping by. I am a very slow runner, biker, and swimmer who LOVES to be outside running, biking, and swimming. I am chronicling my adventures to encourage all of the back-of-the packers or anyone who wants to go a little faster.

I did a few triathlons in college and then life intervened. Now I am getting back into racing shape to have my first season in 10 years. If you have never done a triathlon, maybe this will be the push you need to "tri" one. I am no expert, so take everything I say with a grain of salt.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first post. I wish you much luck with the blogging of your triathlon life. See ya out there! Jim, aka Kimo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, welcome to the blogosphere. I'm a back-of-the-packer and love every minute of it. I actually follow you on Twitter, too. OK, now that I sound creepy, I'll just wish you a fabulous day.

    Take care and I look forward to reading about your journey!

    - Lora (ironmountaineer)

    ReplyDelete