Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm back from a blogging hiatus...

I am not really sure why I have not posted in so long. I think it was a combination of getting really busy with home stuff, school stuff, training stuff and not really having anything new to say.

WELL... I am back in the new year with new goals, new challenges, and new reasons to post. I will try to update at least weekly as I re-create the purpose of this blog.

Some triathlon decisions that I have made are to do more open water swimming, skip the short pool series early in the year put on by our local tri club, and to train for and attempt a 50K trail run in November.

I will dedicate all of my training and racing to my Heavenly Father who has given me the desire to be fit and healthy. Hopefully I will be able to inspire others to take care of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment