Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tri season in full swing


As the mercury climbs here, triathlon season is here in a big way. Since my school is out for the summer, I was able to get in two good weeks of training. We also have gotten in lots of family fun and the summer still stretches out before us with lots of possibilities.

My next triathlon is set for Father's Day, Sunday, June 20th. Since I have already given my husband his father's day gift per my inability to keep a present for more than a week, I won't have to worry about giving it to him before the race that morning. This triathlon is a local sprint triathlon set at a swim club and is very beginner friendly. I am looking forward to it since I have had improvements already this year and expect more as the season progresses.

The farmer's market was a bust, two trucks selling watermelons and peaches. Maybe that will also improve as the growing season progresses...

No comments:

Post a Comment