Monday, January 18, 2010

This week's training

This week was very busy at work and I had to shuffle some things around to get my time in. I bought a medicine ball to add to my core routine. You know you are a triathlon geek when you go shopping all you buy is a medicine ball. No clothes, shoes, etc. just workout gear.

Monday is usually my rest day, so I rested. Or tried to, but I had to go to a PTO meeting. Tuesday I did some speed work, but was very tired so I cut it a little short. Wednesday I rode the bike trainer for about an hour. On Thursday I had to stay late at work so I use the elliptical machine when I got home. Friday we had a Run at Work event so I ran three miles. Saturday I ran my books to the library and back for 2 miles, then rode the bike trainer again later. Yesterday I did my 9 mile long run. My long runs are getting faster!

I am participating in another 10 in 10 challenge to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks. It is harder this time, I am close to my goal weight. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment