Sunday, August 16, 2009

This and That

First of all, thanks to all the people who have been reading this crazy thing! I can see that I have been getting hits, much to my surprise.
I did not lose any weight last week, BUT the official 10 in 10 challenge starts Monday. I will put the link up and other information when I have it.
My neck and upper back have been stiff and sore off and on for a few months now. I think that my bike fits me poorly and the handlebars are probably too low for me. The problem is, I have them raised as far as they will go. I will look into buying a new stem or new handlebars. I wish I could get a whole new bike but in the current economic climate, that ain't gonna happen, Cap'n. I used my first Icy/Hot patch this week and felt so old! I have been icing the sore spot and just generally babying it. It seems to be getting better and less inflamed. My plan is to ride my bike on the trainer so that I can sit a bit more upright until I can get new parts. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a serious injury and I'm grateful for that. I don't however, want to make it worse. In that vein I have not been carrying my huge son around (he's really too old for that anyway). I wish I could say that I can't do housework, but it's just not that big of a deal. So, I better go clean something now...

No comments:

Post a Comment